-
August 29th, 2005, 02:54 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Recently we went to the Field Museum in Chicago. They have a tremendous NA exhibit. It was so cool to see a parfleche, diorama of the fishing for salmon, mannequins wearing Nez Perce clothing and other stuff. We were so busy this summer that I had forgotten I had pics, which I just found.
I'll be pretty distracted for the next couple of days but I'll try to get an album up of everything.
What reminded me was seeing this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Playmobi...QQcmdZViewItem Maybe all teepees were made like this? I don't know, but this is how Kaya's teepee is made structurally.
That's probably a bad idea, huh? Browsing eBay to distract myself from Katrina? I've already BIN a Playmobil Santa set.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks